Happy Mothers… Happy world!




A small pebble can create ripple effect in a big river or an ocean. A small ant can panic a big elephant. Depression and disappointment come in front of us as an elephant that can’t be shaken. We just fail to overcome it most of the time.
The mother, the idol of the society can change the whole world, if they can fight the frustration and anxiety. Happy Mother…Happy family… So, happy present that fruits into happy future. Happy family is the biggest contribution for happy society, country and the world.
Mothers are miracle. Not even a country, but the whole world looks at them, when it comes to future. At the same time, mothers are loaded with big responsibility. It’s not always fun to be a mother. There are many difficult times, when they feel sad for their unaccomplishment. I never knew that these little words can change the lives. I just wanted to share my happiness with them as my stories published online in a magazine. After a few days I could see an unexpected and fabulous response from many of them. So many nice stories published online. I just felt spring everywhere. Their glittering eyes are telling the story of accomplishment.
I want all the Moms come along and sing a happy song and go on…! As, you can make a difference, only you, and everyone salutes you for everything you do…
Shruty

I am a Journalist. I am writing for 5 years. I write stories, poems,lyrics and rhymes. I write in hindi and english both. i worked as an anchor, reporter for tv channels. best wishes, shruty

1 Comments

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post