I love snow





Mommy! See the snow all around! Want to go out in the snow. I simply can’t resist. In spite of all the difficulties and bitter truth of snow I love the chill. The cool and white snow takes out all the pain and makes you feel fresh like flowers.
In many parts of the world, people travel a long distance just to enjoy the snow and I feel blessed when I see a series of snow hills in front of my house. Somewhere deep, somewhere shallow, sometimes up and sometimes down. I feel like wandering in Himalayas, the highest mountain series in the world. When my kid and me climb up the snowy hills we feel like climbing up the Himalayas. We love to see our boots sinking into the snow and the carved footprints left for others to follow!
I love snow because it’s too cool to touch, but you can’t resist touching it. We play with the snowballs and make snowman with it. Once I tasted the flying snow into my mouth, it melted quickly but was delicious. The icy cool freshness seeped inside me. White is the color of peace. And, peaceful mind is full of joy and love for others. The whole world seems beautiful to me.
I don’t forget the day when I flied to Rochester (New York) by plane. All I could see from the window seat was the ocean of snow. The beauty still prevails in my eyes and I feel like being one with the snow, pure, cool and. …Serene.
Shruty

I am a Journalist. I am writing for 5 years. I write stories, poems,lyrics and rhymes. I write in hindi and english both. i worked as an anchor, reporter for tv channels. best wishes, shruty

1 Comments

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post