I love snow

I love snow, that’s what I know!
Want to go out for a walk, somewhere up, sometimes down;
Looks like Himalayas in my town.
So cool, so fresh, touch it and take your breath;
Watch it, when you are sad, feel the cool in your head.
Snow squeeze out all the pain, feel the light in your brain.
Peace in mind and joy in heart, when the snow melts in my mouth;
I love the chill and I love the taste;
So much of snow all around, feels like playing on the ground.
See our boots sinking into the snow and carved footprints for others to follow!
Play with the snowballs, make snowman;
Seems to me blooming flowers around;
Go for sledging, skiing around;
Ice-skating is fun to all,
Come to me and watch snowfall.
I love the chill; I love the hill;
I love the high; I love the sky;
Layer of snow on the car, seems to me as wedding flower;
I love to see the wedding car, full of snow instead of flower;
Snow is heart; snow is soul;
Once I caught severe cold:
I knew snow on the whole;
The cold was gone, my love for it go on and on;
I want to be one with the snow, as it spreads the peace in my soul
Shruty

I am a Journalist. I am writing for 5 years. I write stories, poems,lyrics and rhymes. I write in hindi and english both. i worked as an anchor, reporter for tv channels. best wishes, shruty

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post